Google allows businesses to create a free local business listing that are fully customisable and appears on Google Maps … and also within the normal search results.
For example, when somebody searches for ‘Chinese Restaurants Manchester’, the top results are in Google Maps. Having a good quality business listing in Google Maps will help your business to become more visible in the normal search results when a location is included. It’s an easy, extremely cost-effective way to generate qualified visitors through to your site!
Our Google Map Optimisation Service
To ensure your business takes full advantage of Google Maps, we now offer Google Map Optimisation.
Our Google Maps service includes the following:
- Claiming an existing business listing or creating a new business listing on Google Maps
- Validating your business listing (i.e. proving to Google you are the business owner)
- Updating your business information and contact details include phone numbers, street address, website address, opening hours etc
- Publishing your business logo
- Correction of Google Map marker positioning
- Optimisation of business categories to help your business listing appear in the most relevant search results.
All the changes to your Google Map listing will be sent to you for approval BEFORE publication to Google. Once the changes have been verified, they should become live on Google Maps usually within 48 hours.